Click HERE to visit AlgonquinEast.com – your source for local information in the Madawaska Valley and area. Events Calendar updated weekly.
Click HERE to visit www.wilno.com and discover the historic village of Wilno, Canada’s First Kashubian and Polish Community. “What you don’t know, you will know, when you visit Wilno.”
Click HERE for www.ottawavalley.travel for information from the Ottawa Valley Tourist Association.
Click HERE if you want to #ComeWander our beautiful region.
The Current in print
We want to keep The Current free and free-flowing for all. From here you can download the monthly print version of an issue of The Current. You are welcome to print copies for your friends and family who don’t have internet access. (Please scroll down to see our local outlets where you can pick up a copy .)
Your friends and family without internet can pick up the monthly print version of The Current at the following outlets:
- Bayberry Design, 19492 Opeongo Line
- Madawaska Coffee Co., 59 Kelly Street
- Madawaska Valley Public Library, 19474 Opeongo Line (Hwy 60)
- Opeongo Seniors Centre, 19 Stafford Street
- The Old School Café Laundry & Greenhouses, 3 Meadowlark Rd.
- The Wilno Tavern, 17589 HWY 60